Aryeo is building the next-gen platform for the real estate industry's content and data - we are searching for motivated individuals to join our team and help support our customers. Aryeo is backed by the VCs who invested in companies like DoorDash and Robinhood, and built companies like Shutterstock from the ground up.
We're seeking a customer account specialist who is interested in early stage startups and building out core functions from the ground up. As a key member of our CS team, you will work directly with customers on a daily basis helping both onboard and retain accounts. The ideal candidate is passionate about using analytical skills to identify problems, find solutions, and communicate them to customers.
What You’ll Do
- Research, respond to, and resolve customer requests and issues via email, chat, phone, and video.
- Become an expert in our product. Identify and implement areas of improvement for our support ecosystem (internal knowledge libraries and user-facing content such as support documentation, guides, and videos).
- Perform troubleshooting of products and embedded partner applications with both technical and soft skills.
- Reproduce customer issues, draft tickets in Jira with supporting documentation and submit to engineering for further review.
- Work cross functionally across customer success and product to build processes, manage issues, and ensure the voice of the customer is captured in the roadmap planning process.
- Participate in an on-call rotation to assist customers outside of normal working hours
- Work closely with our largest customers to solve the most challenging support interactions
This is a high-impact position with substantial growth and career development opportunities given the early stage and rapid growth trajectory of the company. To be successful, you’ll need to practice empathy, quick thinking, and an understanding of SaaS applications. Most importantly, you’ll be a partner to our clients as they grow their business.
- Bachelor’s degree, required
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a customer-facing technical role, within SAAS technology.
- Fast learner who can understand and articulate technology at a high level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Bonus: Real Estate Industry experience
- Signing bonus - $2,000
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Healthcare benefits
- Remote office-perks and stipend for home office equipment
- Team off-sites throughout the year (Florida, Vegas, Boston, etc)
- New computer and equipment