Aryeo is building the next-gen platform to manage the real estate industry's content and data and we are searching for flexible go-getters who welcome the challenge of meeting the needs of a growing business. Our mission is to streamline real estate content throughout the industry - for those who generate it (photographers) and those who consume it (agents, brokers, etc).
Aryeo is backed by the VCs who invested in companies like DoorDash and Robinhood, and built companies like Shutterstock from the ground up. It’s led by an experienced technical founding team with deep knowledge of the business of real estate and customer success expertise.
We’re specifically looking for a customer success specialist who will roll up their sleeves and wants to make a difference. Our goal is to make life with Aryeo easier for our clients (and their clients) every step of the way. As a key member of our CS team, you will help build strong relationships with customers and collaborate with cross-functional leaders internally to deliver consistently excellent customer experiences. We're seeking someone who enjoys helping others and would be supporting the businesses and people that rely on our software every day. The ideal candidate is passionate about using analytical skills to identify problems, find solutions, and improve relationships.
What You’ll Do
- Research, respond to, and resolve customer requests and issues via email, chat, phone, and video.
- Become an expert in our product. Identify and implement areas of improvement for our support ecosystem (internal knowledge libraries and user-facing content such as support documentation, guides, and videos).
- Act as dedicated point of contact and customer experience liaison.
- Perform troubleshooting of products and embedded partner applications with both technical and soft skills.
- Reproduce customer issues, draft tickets in Jira with supporting documentation and submit to engineering for further review.
- Work cross functionally across customer success and product to build processes, manage issues, and ensure the voice of the customer is captured in the roadmap planning process.
- Manage to key performance metrics defined within customer success.
- Dive into app activity data to understand and inform strategy.
- Participate in an on-call rotation to assist customers outside of normal working hours
- Work closely with our largest customers to solve the most challenging support interactions
- Implement operational improvements, working with the team to execute best practices in structuring an efficient work flow
This is a high-impact position with substantial growth and career development opportunities given the early stage and rapid growth trajectory of the company. To be successful, you’ll need to practice empathy, quick thinking, and an understanding of SaaS applications. Most importantly, you’ll be a partner to our clients as they grow their business.
- Bachelor’s degree, required
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a customer-facing technical role, within SAAS technology.
- Proven ability to develop trusted relationships and work transparently and collaboratively across all internal departments.
- Fast learner who can understand and articulate technology at a high level of the client organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to manage challenging situations and customers
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and perform under pressure
Bonus: Real Estate Industry experience
Join the Aryeo team and help us create the future of real estate content.
- Competitive base and quarterly bonus incentives
- Health benefits
- Remote office-perks
- Flexible PTO for vacation
- Team off-sites
- Fun, innovative, remote office culture